The travel and tourism course is set in 4 levels each completed within 3 months. The first three trimesters are focused on building the theoretical knowledge of the participants which is followed by the last trimester which includes a 3-month internship intended to develop practical skills of students.
If You Are Looking Forward To Taking Your First Step Towards Securing A Higher Level Hospitality Vocation Qualification You Need To Join This Program.
The aim of this course is to train qualified professionals to cater tourism sector. It is suitable for those who intend to seek employment in travel and tourism and those who are already working in the tourism industry.
At the end of the course you are supposed to develop
- Knowledge of the main components of the travel and tourism industry.
- Understanding of the main characteristics of the travel and tourism industry.
- Understanding of the working roles of people employed in the travel and tourism industry.
In this program, you will study a wide range of courses that are selected thoughtfully to equip you with the knowledge of latest trends in the tourism industry. List of syllabus taught in this program is as follows:
- Introduction of Tourism & Tourist
- Characteristics of Tourist
- First Aid
- Introduction of Tourism Geography
- Tourist Guide Main Task
- Interaction between Tourist Guide With Tourist
- Letter Code
- Tourist and Hospitality Law
- The Elements of Transport for Tourism