Application Procedure And Entry Requirements
To register at ELEC and apply for student visa, please complete the online application form and upload following documents:
- Passport sized photograph 3.5*4.5cm with White Background.
- One set passport photocopy (every two pages of whole booklet on A4-sized paper)
- Copy of your high school /university certificate and transcripts (one set in original language and second set in English translation)
- Pre-arrival medical screening form and report, the form can be downloaded from here. (Medical examination form should be verified by an EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) registered doctor)
- International student registration and visa processing fee (EMGS FEE) (2500/-RM non refundable)
Refund And Cancellation Policy
- International Student Application and Visa Processing fee is non-refundable ( EMGS FEE).
- Once a student has registered and applied for a visa, ELEC will not be able to cancel the visa process and refund the application and visa processing fee.
- Students must hand-over their passport and documents required for the cancellation / shortening of visa such as, offer Letter of university, college & receipt or a copy of flight ticket; one month before the date of university/college registration/ departure flight.
- Course fee is not refundable once a student has registered for the course.
- In case of cancellation, course study or tuition fee is NOT transferable to another applicant.
- If a student decides to stop study, he/she would NOT be able to transfer the tuition fee to another student to study.
- If a student decides to stop his/her study due to any conditions mentioned above and applied for a student visa, the Visa Application fee is NON refundable.
- If a student registers and does not attend the class and does NOT inform the center that he/she is willing to cancel study, the total amount paid will be forfeited (NON refundable).
- If a student registers for 4 or 6 months study and attends the class for any period of time after the term commence and then decides to cancel but he/she does NOT inform the center, the total amount paid will be forfeited (NON refundable).
- If a student registers for 1 month study and attends the class for any period of time after the term commences and then decides to cancel, the total amount paid will be forfeited (NON refundable).
- All the terms and conditions on ELEC web page are subject to change without any prior notice.
Fee can be made through online banking or any other money transfer method payable to these bank accounts:
Bank Name: PUBLIC BANK BERHAD
Payee: ELEC EDUCATION GROUP SDN. BHD.
Account No: 3212763109
Swift code: PBBEMYKL
146 Jalan Ampang, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Send the complete set of application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Center, English Language Enhancing center, Unit B-1-8, B-1-9, Block B, Megan Avenue II, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.
You can register online through Online Application
Upon receipt of your application and bank draft/cheque, we will send you a Letter of Acceptance and proceed with your student visa application.